Friday, February 1, 2008

Welcome to our world!

As if  you didn't get enough of us on facebook or myspace, here is yet another avenue to catch a glimpse into our lives :). Actually, I (Chelsea) have thought that starting a blog would be fun for a while now, but it wasn't until I tried to view a friend's blog and it wouldn't let me unless I created my own account that I went ahead and got the ball rolling. So, I'm excited to embark on this new creation- and I hope that I can be disciplined enough to update it more than twice a year :). I feel like God has been teaching Wes and I both a lot in the past few months, so I think that sometimes this could be a good place to jot down some of those thoughts and what not. 

The latest exciting news for us- we just booked a trip to Arizona for the first week in May. Grand Canyon, beautiful scenery, fun hiking, different culture... here we come! We can't wait!

Thanks for reading this to anyone who did :).  Check back again soon! 

No comments: